THE JUBILEE HALL IS FULLY OPEN AGAIN
Following the Government's lifting of the Covid 19 restrictions the Trustees of the Jubilee Institute agreed at their management meeting on July 27th to open the Hall fully to all users so that this important local facility is available to the community once more.
However, although the regulations allow for its unregulated use, we still owe a duty of care to the local community and would ask everyone to respect the fact that risks remain from Covid-19.
With this in mind, we have left many of our Covid-19 protections in place (hand sanitisers, social distancing instructions, room occupancy notices, Covid-19 secure area) to assist users who have continuing concerns. Our advice to users who wish to continue to protect themselves and our community is as follows:
- Use the sanitiser provided throughout the Hall, both on entrance and exit
- Give yourself plenty of room if mixing with groups outside your own immediate circle
- Space seating and tables to ensure some distancing between individuals and groups
- Continue to wear a mask when distancing is reduced
- Leave doors and windows open, if the weather allows, to ensure circulation of fresh air
- Do not attend any function at the Hall if you have symptoms of Covid or have tested positive for the virus.
Bookings can be made by contacting Fiona Foreman on 01669 621311. Further guidance on the use of the Jubilee Hall for specific types of events may be obtained from Christine Abbs (07392 240496) or Pat Moloney (01669 621673).
Trustees of the Jubilee Institute
5th August 2021